Thursday, November 5, 2009

Still in pain...

Nothing new to report, I got my period on Monday and had to leave work early I was in so much pain.  I'm so glad I (knock on wood) don't get sick during the year, because all my sick days end up being used for the endo. 

I have accepted that the surgery did not work, i.e. the doc missed some, or I do in fact have adenomyosis or adhesions that is causing the pain. 

A girl I work with just had a hysterectomy and I have to admit I am jealous! 

1 comment:

  1. ugh im so sorry you are in pain. i feel your pain, literally.
    at my last operation the doc told me that most of my endo was in the cul-de-sac and he just couldn't get to it. im not sure if that's because my colon/intestine? is fused to the back of my uterus or what.
    anyway i do hope you get some pain relief soon. my RE spoke about using adderall in very small doses to control the pain, but only after ive had children.
    good luck and you have a new reader in me!

    ReplyDelete